This is the first episode of VegEzy Live. In the first episode, Don and I talk about being Vegan for the holidays and how to survive and deal with toxic families. We also talk about bees and the humane beekeepers. Enjoy, we had a lot of fun recording our first episode.
A few takeaways from the episode:
- Eat ahead – fill up on food before you go to an event
- Bring your own vegan entrees and bring enough to share with others
- Don’t bring experimental dishes — you will regret this
- If your family is toxic schedule an appointment with your counselor for the next week your mental health is important.
- If you have a party at your house have an ice chest for people that bring things that are not vegan.
Enjoy the Freebies from the episode:
For holiday recipes, check out my Patreon $1/month will get you the weekly recipe and $5 will get you into the archive. https://www.patreon.com/Vegezy