By: Laura Miller
This is my new favorite dish. It is quick and easy and oh sooooo delicious. I have never been a fan of grapefruit but now I totally am!
While reading through Laura’s cookbook I came across this delicious gem and I had to try it myself. It didn’t disappoint. Recipe is taken and altered from Laura Miller’s cookbook “Raw Vegan not Gross” enjoy.
|Tweet this!“Now on the Menu: Grapefruit and Avocado Breakfast Treat ❤”|
Grapefruit & Avocado Ingredients
To make this delicious breakfast:
- 1 grapefruit
- 1 avocado
- 5 leaves of basil
- dash of Grade B maple syrup (just grade B) or agave.
- Open up grape fruit and pull all the peel and pith (if you prefer the pith leave it on.)
- Mix grape fruit pieces with a dash of the grade b maple syrup.
- Cut basil, chiffonade style If you want to be fancy. Click here for how to chiffonade
- Open up avocado and pull out the seed, leave the skin of the avocado on this will be your “bowl”.
- Put grape fruit mixture in avocado, pour the excess juice over the top if you wish.
Now it’s time to eat, enjoy!