These chips are light and crisp, like tortilla chips, and are fun to use for finger food such as nachos, and for dipping guacamole and fresh salsa. This recipe is very bland, you will want to add seasonings to it this make the flavor pop, this is just a base.
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 3/4 cups flax meal
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups filtered water
- I teaspoon coarse sea salt or no salt
- Place the celery, flax, oregano, and water in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Spread evenly onto one Lined 14-inch-square Excalibur Dehydrator tray. Sprinkle with the sea salt
MAKES 32 CHIPS